A piece of comfortable pajama can improve our sleep quality, on the contrary, uncomfortable pajamas may cause insomnia. Besides, pajamas touch our skin directly so it does not allow for a little sloppy for us to choose pajamas. For this purpose, Japan's sleep therapist introduces several unqualifiedpajamas to teach you to avoid sleep traps
A piece of comfortable pajama can improve our sleep quality, on the contrary, uncomfortable pajamas may cause insomnia. Besides, pajamas touch our skin directly so it does not allow for a little sloppy for us to choose pajamas. For this purpose, Japan's sleep therapist introduces several "unqualified" pajamas to teach you to avoid sleep "traps".
1. Avoid choosing pajamas with waist elastic band. Since this kind of pajamas are easy to make a red mark at waist and then bad for the blood circulations. So when choosing pajamas, lace-up style pajamas are the best choice, especially for those people with fat waists.
2. Avoid choosing red or yellow pajamas. Since bright red, orange and yellow color can make one produce nervous and excited feelings, it is not good for sleep. Besides, some of dark pajamas may added more chemicals, which is bad for the skin, and even cause cancer. So it is better to choose pajamas with those light colors, which can relax mind and body, such as pink, green, beige color.
3. Avoid choosing one-piece pajamas. The pajamas will influence your breath for the pajamas may be stacked all in one place when you turn over your body on the bed. So choose pajama which is comfortable and convenient to move freely.
4. Avoid choosing hooded pajamas. Pressured hat under the body will lift up the neck and then cause discomfort or a stiff neck. So try to choose the pajamas with loose enough collars, such as flat round collar or U shape collar.
5. Avoid choosing thick knitted pajamas. Since those pajamas are thick and there are hard textures at the seams, it will stimulate the skin. So choosing a piece of soft, comfy cotton or silk pajama will be a better choice.
6. Avoid choosing tight-fitting pajamas. Tight-fitting pajamas look stylish and sexy, and they are popular with young females. However, those pajamas are too tight to sweat and then bad for the blood circulation. Therefore, it’s better to choose those easy wear and off pajamas.
7. Avoid choosing those thick pajamas. Some thick pajamas look very warm, but they will increase frictional force with bed and quilt, and then prevent the muscles from relaxing, which just makes you more and more tired. Pajamas do not need to be very thick, instead light, thin and soft pajamas are the good ones.
8. Avoid choosing pajamas with chemical fabrics. Chemical fabrics and wool fabrics may cause static easily, and it will stimulate the skin if it touches the skin directly and then lead to decreased immunity and neurological disorders. Meanwhile, the sweat absorption of those fabrics is weak, too. So it’s better to choose cotton pajamas, for those pajamas have the characteristics of softness, breathable and strong absorption. In addition, the stimulation of cotton is small, and it will not cause allergic phenomenon.