2013年7月22日星期一

【国际内衣英文网】U&I’s New Underwear Innovation for Men

http://news.globalintimatewear.com/Brands/10070/UIs_New_Underwear_Innovation_for_Men.html

Men's underwear brand U&I launched its latest innovation collection that is designed to fit comfortably.


Available in briefs, boxers and boxer brief, the new U&I collection features a soft, stretchable waistband and light fabric that is a blend of micro Modal and spandex.
 
The latest U&I offering underscores the brand's continued commitment to delivering products that result in a more comfortable experience. The wearers feel comfort and freedom all day long.
 
The company said, “U&I strives to provide superior comfort across all product categories. The new innovations are designed to help people feel great and comfortable. It is a nod of U&I’s commitment and pursuit.”
 
The collection comes into timeless styles and hues, also featuring front and back enhancing result thanks to special package construction and hip design. Men can experience classical styles and masculine confidence at the same time.
 
U&I’s new collection is sold in department and specialty stores and customers can find more styles on their online shop and major e-platforms. Men's underwear brand U&I is in pursuit of quality, comfort, fashion and innovation.

没有评论:

发表评论